Since 2007, Designs by Courtney has been providing gorgeous wedding and event flowers to hundreds of couples throughout the Puget Sound. Our number one priority is our clients and we work hard to provide unique and quality products. Our design style varies between events but can always be described as fresh, creative, fun and beautiful. Designs by Courtney has a very personal approach to flowers; we take care of our customers.
Where do you deliver?
Designs by Courtney has worked at numerous venues throughout the Puget Sound. Our studio is based out of Kirkland WA and serves a wide area including Seattle, Woodinville, Snohomish, Bellevue, Whidbey Island and Bainbridge Island.
We love to travel and are happy to design wedding flowers throughout the Northwest and beyond. Feel free to contact us about destination flowers ( additional travel rates do apply).
What are your prices?
There are many factors that go into pricing flower arrangements. Pricing will vary depending on the amount of flowers, type of flowers, labor and size of each arrangement. Full event floral design starts at $2500. Here are some ranges of our typical pricing. To get an estimated cost for your wedding, please try our Cost Estimator.
- Bridal Bouquets $175 - $350
- Bridesmaids $75- $150 each
- Boutonnieres $12- $25 each
- Corsages $20-$40 each
- Flower crowns $50-$125 each
- Ceremony arbor design $200- $1000+
- Ceremony altar pieces $200- $500+ each
- Aisle flowers $25-$75 each
- Petals: $75-$250+
- Cocktail table decor $20-$50 each
- Low centerpieces $75-$175+ each
- Tall centerpieces $150- $500+ each
- Garlands $8-$25+ per foot
- Welcome arrangements $50-$150
- A large range of vases, candles, mercury glass, lanterns, milk glass and other decor items available for our clients to rent.
- Delivery, set up and clean up fees do vary depending on the job, but expect them to be about 15-20% of the floral invoice total.
Typical client budgets run from $2500 to $7500+
Training and Experience
Owner Courtney Kroymann CFD, has been in the Seattle floral industry since 2007. She has worked at various local shops and continues to educate herself with the latest design trends. Here are some of Courtney's qualifications:
Graduate of the Floral Design Institute
Certified Floral Designer through the American Institute of Floral Designers- Courtney will become an accredited member of AIFD in July of 2018
Member of Fleurology- an invitation only group of luxury floral designers
Member of the Greater Seattle Floral Association
Member of the Chapel Designers- An international collective of floral designers and stylists
Published on wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Fab you Bliss and Borrowed and Blue
10 years of designing wedding flowers for Seattle area brides. Over 250+ clients
For more information, or if you'd like to schedule a consultation, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.